March 19, 2012

Grab Bag #5: St.Pat's Recap, New Blog Features and I wanna bang a softball player

* St.Patrick's Day was absolutely awesome. After dealing with some illness and a back injury earlier in the week, I battled to get healthy in time and I had tons of booze and fun with my best friends up here. Breakfast was great (I am a beast at French Toast apparently) and I'm already waiting for next year's celebration (Buy the booze early, it falls on a Sunday, but that law might get tossed out by next year for this reason alone)

* One new segment I will be adding to the blog is music reviews. People can suggest/submit albums for me to listen to and review. The first set of albums I will review in April is the new release, "MMXII", from my all-time favorite band Killing Joke. And in May, the long awaited release from 90's band Garbage, with their CD "Not Your Kind Of People" I'm open to all genres of music and it can be local or national or international. One album will be chosen per month to be reviewed. E-mail any suggestions to courtsideseatstohell@gmail.com

* If you read the Brasa review, you'll see I gave it an award called the Black Star. I will be giving out these awards to some of my favorite stuff in the cities over time.

* A friend of mine once joked that I have a "Sports Fetish" because of my devotion to all things inclusive of the subject, but I defintely have notice that I have a pretty strong attraction to any women involved in sports. Most crack jokes that women playing sports such as hockey, softball or basketball are mostly into other women, but a lot of them actually are into men and they struggle because lots of (bitch ass weak ass) men can't handle being with a woman who is more athletically competitive than them. I wholeheartedly disagree. I would definitely be down with getting it on with a tall volleyball player or a cute, well built softball player. Extra points if they keep the hair up and wear the uniform to bed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment