February 24, 2012

Grab Bag #2

* So, as many of you who follow my Facebook (www.facebook.com/axsmith) know, I am a huge hockey fan, and a collector of Hockey Fight DVD's. I just purchased 68 DVD's online! So excited, they should be here next weekend.

* Next week, I am doing a full report on "The Target Theory" and why does it seem like all the hot women shop and/or work at Target (at least here in Minnesota, the home hub of the store)

* Try 2 Gingers Whiskey. It's tastey and better than Jameson!
www.2gingers.com (they didn't pay me to say that, but I wish they would give me a free case for saying it ;)

* Roadhouse.

* Looks like Ryan Braun may have replaced Derek Jeter as the new "Herpetic Hammer" in Baseball.
http://www.thebaseballpage.com/community/articles/real-crime-leak-braun's-test-results
For those that don't know, allegedly Derek Jeter has herpes thanks to Jessica Alba.

Have a good weekend and keep your genitals safe, chicks and dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment