July 18, 2012

New Look, New Stuff, Same Old Hell

*Hey, hope you guys like the new look of the page. Wanted to change it up just a 'lil bit.

*I'm gonna start doing some new feature segments in the upcoming months. One new segment will be a Mailbag. I want to talk about what the people want to hear about (sometimes) and so people can E-Mail me questions, comments and/or ideas to my e-mail


And once a month, I will answer as many questions as i can on here in a post.

*Another new segment starting this fall will be The Betting Window. Every Friday Night this football season, I will post my College & Pro betting picks on here, and toss in some game previews here and there. Also, for all you tailgaters and foodies, I will have some weekend recipes in there as well.

That is all. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment