August 21, 2012

Cute Chicks on Daytime Television

Last month, I got a TV in my bedroom, so now I'm watching a bit more television than I had been the last couple of years (Outside of sports, of course) and I thought, why not point out some of the gorgeous women I've noticed on the tube lately.


* Melissa D'arabian (Ten Dollar Dinners; Food Network)


This cute southwestern mom of 4 was one of the winner's of the Food Network's "Next Network Star" back in 2009, and now she has her own show and cookbook, featuring meals that can feed a family of 4 for just $10 bucks or less. Cute and Thrifty? That's a winning combo right there.


* Clarissa Thompson (SportsNation; ESPN2)


It takes some knowledge and talent to fill the big heels left from the amazing Michelle Beadle, but if there was one woman in sports who fit the job perfectly, it's Clarissa Thompson. She's been around for a bit, bumming along on Fox Sports Net and Big Ten Network before finally getting a shot on the big time in 2010 with ESPN. Hot, Smart, and enough sass to put that moron Colin Cowherd in his place, just like Beadle.


* Elizabeth Ries (Twin Cities Live; KSTP-5 Twin Cities) 


You live outside of Minnesota, I'm sure you've never heard of her. You live in Minnesota, You know exactly who I'm talking about (maybe). Local television around here sucks more than the Vikings and Twins do combined, but this woman is very easy on the eyes. She's been hosting this around town afternoon variety show for awhile, and hopefully, the folks at ABC notice this cutie and maybe give her a shot at the national scene. And like me, she has a cool Blog as well. She even does some double duty on the radio too.

No comments:

Post a Comment