February 10, 2016

Resurrection.

Hello, Everybody.

It's been awhile since I last posted on CSTH. About 2 years. A lot of things have happened since late 2014. Some of it good, Most of it bad, a lot of it just as fucking crazy as you would expect. I'm not gonna recap a ton of it, but today we start off fresh and new.

Hell is back and hotter than ever.

There will be a couple of changes with the resurrection, for starters, There won't be much talk about Sports at all. Any sports stuff that is mentioned will be related to something within another topic (Teaser for a future post, I will discuss the morons who feel that Women shouldn't be talking sports, and why I highly disagree). But don't expect to see any kind of stats or analytical breakdowns, because I do enough of that during work hours (please do check out my Sports stuff at www.sportsmemo.com and axsmithsports.com)

Another change to expect will be more reviews of different things, like Bars & Restaurants in the Twin Cities area, as well as Music, Movie & Television reviews. Since I don't get to talk about Pop Culture stuff much during the day, this will be more of an outlet for those kind of fun topics.

Lastly, one promise that I will make to all of you that view this blog, it will have the same heartfelt, uncensored, and thought-provoking commentary that all of you so dearly loved years ago. If it sucks, y'all can tell me and I'll take this thing out back and put it out of it's misery.

Cheers, Folks. Nice to be back here on the baseline.

And remember, Keep your genitals out of harm's way.

aX


One More Note: I will leave the old articles up for those of you who have never seen this blog before. Some posts have been taken down. You weren't missing much from those.

No comments:

Post a Comment