November 26, 2012

Musical Stuff: Bands and Songs to Check Out

Here's some music I've been listening to lately

For those of you who like Pop-Punk like Paramore and VersaEmerge, Check out this Chicago band called Farraday.

Here's the video for "Put Me on the Next Plane"


Another song that I heard recently that is now stuck in my head is "True Affection" by The Blow
It's been around for a while, but I never knew who made it until recently 


One of my favorite rappers out right now is Kendrick Lamar, He murders this beat on his new album.


I saw a new commercial for these new awful flavored vodkas created to get hot chicks drunk and I recognized the awesome voice in the song. It's the wonderfully talented, highly underrated Angela McClusky, the song is called "Sometimes" and it's not released yet, but, her new EP, "Lambeth Palace" is out. Here's a track from it called "Take Me Out Tonight": 

No comments:

Post a Comment